The NodeMCU is an open-source firmware and development kit that helps you to prototype your IoT product within a few Lua script lines.
- Low cost
- WI-FI enabled
Arduino-like hardware IO
Advanced API for hardware IO, which can dramatically reduce the redundant work for configuring and manipulating hardware.
- Code like ard–uino, but interactively in Lua script.
Nodejs style network API
Event-driven API for network applicaitons, which faciliates developers writing code running on a 5mm*5mm sized MCU in Nodejs style.
- Greatly speed up your IOT application developing process.
Lowest cost WI-FI
Less than $2 WI-FI MCU ESP8266 integrated and esay to prototyping development kit.
- We provide the best platform for IOT application development at the lowest cost.
The Development Kit based on ESP8266, integates GPIO, PWM, IIC, 1-Wire and ADC all in one board.
- Power your developement in the fastest way combinating with NodeMCU Firmware!
- USB-TTL included, plug&play
- 10 GPIO, every GPIO can be PWM, I2C, 1-wire
- FCC CERTIFIED WI-FI module(Coming soon)
- PCB antenna